When Should I Start?
Assess Prior To Your First Retirement.
You can use this assessment as early at 15 or 20 years before retirement and then you can update again in 10 years, or every five years, or "check in" every year!
Or, Assess Once Your Retirement Begins.
You can use the RSP assessment to gauge where you are and to help you action plan for the future, and then you can update again every five years, or "check in" and update every year!
Cost of Service
For a nominal fee of $75.00 you receive a 23 page RSP report that discusses your...
- Present Behavior (PB) scores: Where you are right now, how you have prepared for retirement.
- Expectation (E) scores: where you want to be, along with a list of strengths to build from and focus factors to review and take action on.
A Values In Action (VIA) Signature Strengths Report
And, a one-hour Retirement Success coaching session.
What Are The Benefits Of The Retirement Success Coaching?
A powerful tool and a trained professional will ensure you achieve greater success than you normally would working alone!
To Identify Your Unique Retirement Plan
There is no "one way" to enjoy retirement. Your retirement plan will be as unique as your fingerprint.
The information contained in your RSP personal profile can be found nowhere else! It is not simply a diagnostic tool, rather its real power lays in it ability to act as a life-planning and enlightenment device. It is designed to provide you with the most accurate, personalized, and comprehensive retirement planning information possible.
The RSP Profile:
- Identifies your personal retirement issues.
- Compares your retirement "scores" to thousands of others.
- Gives you a clear picture of your retirement standing.
- Helps you avoid costly retirement "mistakes".
- Offers suggestions to help you formulate "next step actions".
- Aids you crystallize your retirement vision.
- Acts as an ongoing personal information resource.
Perhaps the greatest value lays in your heightened personal awareness of retirement success that the RSP brings to you. That insight combined with the professional support of your personal coach helps you to create a personal Retirement Success Action Plan. And together, the RSP Profile and individualized guidance form your unique meaning of retirement success!